24 March 2009

Notes to Myself - Part II

To read Part I click here. Part II 11. I believe in miracles. I'm just waiting for them to happen. 12. I don't punish myself with anybody's company. Nor would i impose my company on anyone. I don't tolerate fools. 13. There are very few people i really care about. For them, i would forever stand by. 14. I switch my cell phone off on New Year's eve. I'm just scared no one would call. 15. I often wake up to the thought of an ugly face staring back at me in the mirror. I try to cover it up with some even more hideous make up. 16. I first read 'Pride and Prejudice' when i was 13 years old. I have read it at least 7 times since. I adore paperback heroes. 17. When no one's listening, i talk to myself (not out loud). I tend to confuse real conversations with figments of my imagination. 18. I love to walk in the rain. I have every word of Annie's Song (John Denver) visualized in my head. 19. I like change. I look forward to them. The book, Alchemist (Paulo Coelho) has been one of the greatest influences in my life. 20. I believe in the power of dreams. I just wish i could interpret them (Freud didn't really help!). 21. I love being pampered. I love being home. 22. I do not go to get along. I make/break my own rules. 23. I love the stillness of the night... And the sound of silence. 24. There is something i really enjoy about writing this blog. May be its the idea of talking to an invisible crowd? 25. I paint my sky red.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! you have a nice blog and #24 is a great idea. I would paint my sky green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) ... its almost cathartic to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone from invisible crowd10/25/09, 2:34 AM

    I loved reading this. may be an attempt to know an invisible speaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! Now that's an idea! I always imagined my audience to be blurred faces I pass by in a crowd or to be hidden somewhere in the emptiness of a day. Never once did it occur to me that I might be the same to them! I mean.. invisible. Yes.. that's quite an idea..

    ReplyDelete