07 January 2011

Life in Limbo

I had a dream. The same dream I had the other night. I was banging on a door with all my might. It was a large ornate wooden door. It wouldn't budge. Someone whispered in my ear that I had reached the point of no return. I've been thinking a lot about God these days. Really? For what joy? Just like that. ... Do you think you will meet God if you travel to the end of the world? You really need another drink. I am you five years back. Hmmm. So if I am you five years back, who are you? I am you!! There are two kinds of people in this city. I hope you never meet the other kind. This city. We do not belong here. We need to go away. Where to? Does it matter? No.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice concept. It looks like I am in a drunken stupor and trying to comprehend.
    Well, going to the edge of the world, that could be worth trying.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite an intoxicated photo shoot and discussion. Quite an interesting one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of a story on life in studio living of Sao Paolo. I understand the subject has no connection though. I need to read it again to properly understand but this one surely is a unique and better work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is completely new style from you jyothy! really liked it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. very intense
    while wathcing them -
    by reading the verses..

    just affecting..

    ReplyDelete