17 January 2009

Kaaziranga National Park, Assam - 2008

Breakfast at Hotel Aranya, Kaaziranga (ATDC) Rakshit, Pauli and her cousin King, watching television in the hotel room. Elephant rides start at 5.15am at the National Park. Mahout Hira Lal riding on his elephant 'Manohar Lal' One of the check posts inside the National Park Remnants of wild lives on display at the check post The forest guard who accompanied us on our safari Rudra Sharan Rakshit Anti clockwise- Rakshit, Pauli, King and me. Pauli and rakshit having fun

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jyothy ,
    I liked very much the photos.
    They are nice.
    Regards from Brazil:
    Geraldo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,


    This is Uday. I bumped into your blog space while searching for information on Indian Coffee House, the subject of my next blog. Nice pictures. You may visit my blog site, if you like it. http://sumthingofeverything.blog.com.

    Thanks,
    Uday.

    ReplyDelete