12 November 2008

Random...

Open Gmail. 100+ mails. None that interests me. Close. Open Facebook. Somebody is busy poking friends. Somebody has sent a drink. Somebody I haven't spoken to more than twice in my entire life has sent me a 'best friend' request. Friend requests from strangers. Names unheard of. Events that doesnt interest me. Close. Orkut. Naaa. Not even worth the effort of opening it. People. Dull. Conversations. Boring. Who is the smartest. Who is the prettiest. Who has what. Who is dating who. Mindless. Frivolous. Life moves on. And then, something happens. Butterflies begin to flutter. Emotions i thought i was incapable of feeling, erupts. It feels wonderful to pinch myself and feel the tear swell up in my eyes once again. It feels wonderful. After all, the green notes are just paper. It feels wonderful, to feel human again...

No comments:

Post a Comment